What will be the future of the Pryor Mountains?
Custer Gallatin National Forest is revising the Forest Management Plan for the entire forest – including the Pryor Mountains. The current Management Plan was drafted in 1986.
The new Management Plan will guide future management decisions in the Pryors for many years.
Custer Gallatin National Forest has scheduled a series of meeting in ten towns to get public input.
Red Lodge Meetings will be at the Carbon County Fairgrounds, Edgar Guell Building (Airport Road)
- Monday, February 27, from 5:30 to 7:45 pm,
- Tuesday, February 28, from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, and
- Tuesday, February 28, from 5:15 to 7:00 pm.
Billings Meetings will be at the Al Bedoo Shrine, Lodge Room, (1125 Broadwater Ave)
- Wednesday, March 1, from 5:30 to 7:45 pm
- Thursday, March 2, from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, and
- Thursday, March 2, from 5:15 to 7:00 pm
Other meetings will be held in Big Timber, Livingston, Gardner, Cooke City, West Yellowstone, and Bozeman.
More details are at:
From the Pryors Coalition.