Trump Jr’s 2nd Visit Marks Signs of Trouble for Gianforte
New Jersey multimillionaire and failed gubernatorial candidate Greg Gianforte must be in trouble. In a desperate attempt to get Montanans to like him after an embarrassing defeat last November, Gianforte must have begged Trump Jr. to come back to Montana.
Reasons why Montanans don’t like Greg Gianforte (list not complete):
- He sued Montana to eliminate a public stream access easement near his mansion in Bozeman.
- He believes politicians like him should make women’s health care decisions.
- He lobbied for a state wide sales tax.
- He refuses to divest his shady investments in Russian companies.
- He supports groups that want to sell off our public lands to the highest bidder.
- He outsourced jobs to Armenia and India.
- He said he only located his business in Montana was because he could pay his employees less.